Tamra, I love the slideshow! Maddy is a doll! She is so photogenic and too cute! I'm excited to welcome you to the world of blogging. It is definitely a great way to share and keep in touch... if you keep up with it. I have a hard time doing it regularly, but I love looking at everyone's blogs and being able to catch up on their lives. Hope to see more posts of the Duncans soon! --Carley
Jerod and I have been together for over 15 years...over half of our lives! We started dating as freshmen in high school and the rest is history! We've been married for over 7 years and our life together has been a delightful whirlwind. From dream jobs and entreprenuership to military deployment and finishing degrees, constant change has become our norm. God keeps us on our toes with new challenges and blessings, that's for sure! We're blessed with two sweet kiddos--Maddy and Gavin. Each day with them is a reminder of how awesome God is and what is really important in life.
Tamra, I love the slideshow! Maddy is a doll! She is so photogenic and too cute! I'm excited to welcome you to the world of blogging. It is definitely a great way to share and keep in touch... if you keep up with it. I have a hard time doing it regularly, but I love looking at everyone's blogs and being able to catch up on their lives. Hope to see more posts of the Duncans soon!
ReplyDelete--Carley