We have started picking lettuce, spinach and broccoli--as you can see in Maddy's colander. We made a fresh, tasty salad last night--you just can't beat home-grown produce. I can't wait for the yellow squash and tomatoes!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Our Garden is a Growing!
Our garden is really coming along! I think the garden is a bit larger than we originally planned, but I am looking forward to canning, freezing and of course, sharing a lot of veggies this summer.

We have started picking lettuce, spinach and broccoli--as you can see in Maddy's colander. We made a fresh, tasty salad last night--you just can't beat home-grown produce. I can't wait for the yellow squash and tomatoes!
We have started picking lettuce, spinach and broccoli--as you can see in Maddy's colander. We made a fresh, tasty salad last night--you just can't beat home-grown produce. I can't wait for the yellow squash and tomatoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment