Monday, June 8, 2009
Splishy-Splashing!
Sunday afternoon was a hot and sticky one here on the farm. I figured it would be the perfect day to break out Maddy's new pool and swimsuit. She loved it...didn't even mind the cool water! I think this will be an ongoing activity throughout the summer. We can't wait to take her to the "big" pool and see what she thinks of that. Jerod is already talking about taking her to Schlitterbahn down in Texas. Whoa, Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just canNOT get over how photogenic Maddy is! She is a doll! I love the matching pink sundresses! And the bathing suit is beyond words! I tried putting Jake in his little pool and he was not too excited about it. He was a little on the tired/cranky side though, so I'll have to try again. Maybe I'll have some cute pool pictures to post soon!
ReplyDelete