Monday, August 10, 2009

Maddy on the Go!


I'm ashamed to say that I have taken over a month to post pics of Maddy walking. That's probably because I have been chasing her all over the place! It was so neat to watch her take her first few steps, then add a few more steps to her "record" every day. I'm enjoying her ability to follow me from room to room rather than having to tote her along with laundry, etc. She loves to trail behind and see where we are headed next. I'd love to attach a pedometer to her and see how many steps she is really taking! She turned 10 months old on Saturday...she's about 21 pounds and right at 28-1/2 inches tall. She loves to fall on stacks of pillows, play patty-cake, dance to the music on the TV, go to Wal-Mart and play with Mommy and Daddy. She has grasped the concept of "No" and does obey most of the time. She's a sweet baby and growing up way too fast!

I had to add this picture! Too cute..what a little poser!

1 comment:

  1. She is growing up way too fast! And, I told you that she already knew how to 'work it' for the camera!

    ReplyDelete