Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life with Two!

Life with two kids is even better than I expected. Granted, I have been anticipating utter chaos for several months now and planning for a nervous breakdown, none of which have occurred. (Knock on wood!) I've learned that trying to stay a few steps ahead of the kids and staying organized really help us get through the day. Also, getting Gavin's routine aligned with Maddy's routine has been successful & very helpful. We are all adjusting, but so far it's been pretty painless. Maddy started getting a little short-fused & testing us more, but we figured that would happen. We are introducing "big girl" ideas to her & letting her "help" with Gavin, which seems to help. Here are some pics of our first couple of weeks at home...
Maddy the proud Big Sister (at least at this moment!)
Gavin is so easy going and such a laid back baby!
Maddy not enjoying sisterhood at this moment--can't you just hear her?
Sweet kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment