Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Proud Big Sister!

No, no, no! Maddy is not going to be a big sister anytime soon. I knew as soon as I typed the title that it was going to spark some excitement...well at least with my mom. No, I am talking about me, being proud of my younger brother Daniel. I'm proud of him for a lot of things...becoming a civil engineer, being in both the Air Force Reserves and now the Navy, growing into a Christian man with strong convictions and beliefs and now marrying a wonderful girl. Daniel & Sarah were married on January 10 in an elegant ceremony--everything was so beautiful and perfect, yet laid back and fun! Sarah is such a terrific young woman & I am so excited to have her as a sister-in-law. She'll be graduating from the U of A next month with a degree in education. As you can tell, Jerod and I are proud of both of them and so happy for them! I could go on and on! We are so excited about them coming home from California for a short visit before they "put down their roots" in Jacksonville, FL where Daniel will be stationed. I thought I would share some of the pics from their wedding. Aren't they just gorgeous???





No comments:

Post a Comment