Lil' Fan Maddy Reese (6 months old)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Razorback Fever!
Is it really possible to be ready for football season in April? We've got football fever after taking in the familiar sights and sounds at Razorback Stadium this past Saturday. We were worried that we would miss Razorfest, the annual Red-White spring scrimmage, due to the rain. We lucked out and the rain broke long enough for us to enjoy the game and a little sunshine. Madelyne thoroughly enjoyed her first trip to the stadium. She took a little nap, and then "cheered" with the cheerleaders near where we were sitting. She has this little screaming routine that she does when she is excited & wants to get someone's attention. She frequently greets people in Wal-Mart, resturants, etc. with The Scream. So, of course she wanted to use it to say "hello" to EVERYONE sitting around us at the ball game. She got a lot of laughs & smiles. She had a ton of fun screaming, cheerleading with Grandma and people watching--quite the little fan already!


Lil' Fan Maddy Reese (6 months old)
Lil' Fan Maddy Reese (6 months old)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love these pics! The bow is awesome and I love the rhinestone Razorback! I am with you on the football fever...I can't wait for this fall!!!
ReplyDelete