Mitchell snapping a 5 gallon bucket full of beans. Thanks Mitch! All shopped out! Shopping with Mommy, MeMe and Zach is fun, but I need a nap! Maddy and Zach having fun on the slip 'n' slide. Madelyne "helping" Uncle Mitchell snap green & wax beans.
Jerod and I have been together for over 15 years...over half of our lives! We started dating as freshmen in high school and the rest is history! We've been married for over 7 years and our life together has been a delightful whirlwind. From dream jobs and entreprenuership to military deployment and finishing degrees, constant change has become our norm. God keeps us on our toes with new challenges and blessings, that's for sure! We're blessed with two sweet kiddos--Maddy and Gavin. Each day with them is a reminder of how awesome God is and what is really important in life.
She is so cute Tamra...I can't believe how big she is getting! She looks really good in yellow and I love her new sunglasses!
ReplyDelete