Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Making the most of a rainy day!

Maddy and I played and played and played this morning. Once she decided it was time to play by herself, so I snuck over to the kitchen to make some cookies & watch her play. As I was measuring my ingredients out, I noticed she had found her pool. (We stuck it behind the couch last night since it was supposed to storm and we didn't want the pool to blow away.) Anyway, she had so much fun dragging that pool around the living room & then into the kitchen, crawling in and out of it and trying to step into it. I think she enjoyed it more without the water! Not only was she having a great time with the pool, she even stopped to ham it up for me and the camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment