Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Hey everyone! It's Madelyne here....Last week, me and Mommy went to Arkansas so Mommy could go play Bunco and we could go to watch the Naturals with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Mitchell. I had so much fun. I waved at people, smiled at them, yelled at them, said hi and just enjoyed people watching. I really liked it when all of those people clapped and cheered. It's a good thing I have learned to clap, and yell "Yea!" because I got to help cheer on the Naturals too! I even got to meet some babies that have Daddies who play for the Naturals. Their mommies had to change their diapers too, so we all got acquainted in the community room. They were smaller than me, but I enjoyed looking at them in their strollers and patting their hands. I just had so much fun!!!
Me and Grandma!
Here's me and Grandpa grabbing a bite to eat during the game.
Here we all are... Me, Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Mitchell and Mommy. (I wish Daddy could have been there, but he had to stay home with the pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment