I went to see my new doctor for the first time today. Everything went well & the doctor and his nurses all seem great. A lot different from the pace and feel of Dr. Sarver's practice, but really, how practical would it be to try to continue going to AR for appointments and then of course labor and delivery??? Obviously, it was time to switch. Even though we don't know many people over here still, the ladies I am acquainted with all had good things to say about Dr. Babb. I think that says a lot considering the size of Tulsa. Anyway, the most exciting part was getting a new picture of Baby #2!!! Enjoy a peek! It makes me so anxious for our next appointment...only 4 weeks until the major ultrasound!!!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
A Glimpse at Peanut #2!
I went to see my new doctor for the first time today. Everything went well & the doctor and his nurses all seem great. A lot different from the pace and feel of Dr. Sarver's practice, but really, how practical would it be to try to continue going to AR for appointments and then of course labor and delivery??? Obviously, it was time to switch. Even though we don't know many people over here still, the ladies I am acquainted with all had good things to say about Dr. Babb. I think that says a lot considering the size of Tulsa. Anyway, the most exciting part was getting a new picture of Baby #2!!! Enjoy a peek! It makes me so anxious for our next appointment...only 4 weeks until the major ultrasound!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So exciting! good job on the tutu. looking forward to bunco. the leg warmers came from terra tots in fayetteville.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you're so close to finding out already! I'm glad you like your new doctor--that's probably one of the hardest parts of moving--leaving a doctor you really like.
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! I'm sure you can't wait to know what your having and what to plan for! Maddie looked adorable in her tutu!
ReplyDeleteSo excited and sooo good to hear from you! I'm super excited to find out what you are having, and Maddie is tooo sweet!! I'm so glad all is going so well for you! I have twin nieces and one is a "mattie lynn" too! We are baby crazy over here...especially for little girls!
ReplyDelete