We had a great weekend with my parents, Daniel and Mitchell. It was great to see Daniel & get to visit with him! We hope to go to Florida and visit him as soon as we can. We just vegged all weekend and enjoyed the company. Of course, the Razorbacks' loss was disappointing, but our little cheerleader did her best to root them on. Maddy is proficient in shaking her pom poms and calling the Hogs. She puts her arms way up in the air, then claps with excitement, but doesn't do the WOO part anymore. I had fun making the tutu for her. The hardest part was trying to decide if the waist measurement should be at her natural waist (belly button region), or if I should measure the "Maddy waist"...below the gut! I went with the natural waist, but it just slides down below her little belly anyway. Maybe it will still fit her next year!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
WOO PIG SOIEE!!!!
We had a great weekend with my parents, Daniel and Mitchell. It was great to see Daniel & get to visit with him! We hope to go to Florida and visit him as soon as we can. We just vegged all weekend and enjoyed the company. Of course, the Razorbacks' loss was disappointing, but our little cheerleader did her best to root them on. Maddy is proficient in shaking her pom poms and calling the Hogs. She puts her arms way up in the air, then claps with excitement, but doesn't do the WOO part anymore. I had fun making the tutu for her. The hardest part was trying to decide if the waist measurement should be at her natural waist (belly button region), or if I should measure the "Maddy waist"...below the gut! I went with the natural waist, but it just slides down below her little belly anyway. Maybe it will still fit her next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment